VanEck Emerging Income Opportunities Active ETF (Managed Fund) EBND
Fund description: EBND aims to provide investors with a globally diversified portfolio of bonds and currencies in emerging markets. The fund aims to provide total investment returns, measured over the medium to long term in excess of the Benchmark.
Benchmark: 50% J.P. Morgan Emerging Market Bond Index Global Diversified Hedged AUD and 50% J.P. Morgan Government Bond-Emerging Market Index Global Diversified.
Country of domicile: Australia
as at 12-Aug-22
Number of holdings117
1The date the fund was seeded prior to quotation on ASX.
as at 12-Aug-22
Management costs p.a.0.95%
- Investment management team »
- Market Announcements
- EBND Fact Sheet
- EBND brochure
- EBND Process
- Research: Why emerging market bonds needs its own allocation
- White paper: Using emerging markets bonds to optimise portfolios
- EBND Commentary
- EBND ESG & Stewardship Policy
1Other fees and costs apply. Please see the PDS for more details.
*The NAV is generally calculated daily after all markets are closed for that day based on the closing price of the securities on the relevant foreign exchange. The NAV is then converted to AUD based on the relevant London WM Reuters 4pm exchange rate. This means, due to Australia’s time zone, that the NAV will generally not be updated until around 1pm next business day.
EM Fixed Income - Australia
VanEck's Emerging Markets Fixed Income Investment Team seeks exposure to emerging markets fundamentals, generally characterized by lower debts and deficits, higher growth rates and independent central banks. The strategy can invest in debt securities that are issued by governments, quasi-government entities or corporations, and that may be denominated in any currency, including those of emerging markets. Eric Fine, a veteran of emerging markets, is the primary portfolio manager and is supported by economist, Natalia Gurushina, deputy portfolio managers, David Austerweil, and senior corporate analyst, Robert Schmieder.
Eric Fine, Portfolio Manager
- Industry Experience Since 1989
- Joined VanEck in 2009
- MPA, International Trade/ Finance, Harvard University
- BA, Public Policy, Duke University
David Austerweil, Deputy Portfolio Manager
- Industry Experience Since 2002
- Joined VanEck in 2012
- MS, Financial Engineering, Columbia University
- BA, Computer Science, Columbia University
Natalia Gurushina, Economist
- Industry Experience Since 1995
- Joined VanEck in 2013
- PhD, Economic History, University of Oxford (England)
- BA, Economics, Moscow State University (Russia)
Robert Schneider, Senior Corporate Analyst
- Industry Experience Since 1987
- Joined VanEck in 2015
- MBA, International Finance, New York University
- MA, Spanish Literature, New York University
- BA, Spanish Language and Literature, New York University