Resolving your concern or complaint is important to us
Our investors and clients are at the heart of everything we do. We take our fiduciary responsibilities seriously to deliver intelligent and proven investment opportunities.
We are committed to providing high quality services and products so if you have a concern or complaint that you wish to voice, please let us know. We will listen to you and investigate your concerns as quickly as possible to resolve them to your satisfaction.
We welcome your feedback on your experience of dealing with us. We also welcome your suggestions for improvements to our products, services and processes and on what we can do to improve how we manage complaints.
Communicating with us
You can lodge your concern or complaint by doing one of the following:
- By telephone: (02) 8038 3300
- Via email: email@example.com
- By Post:
VanEck Investments Limited
Level 47, Suite 2, 25 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
We recognise that some of our investors might require assistance to communicate with us. We are happy to accept communication made on behalf of our investors by their authorised representatives or advocates.
What information we need from you?
- Which of our product, service or process your concern or complaint relates to.
- What happened and when it happened.
- What your expectation is of us in addressing your concern or complaint.
- Your preferred contact method for dealing with us as we work through the process of investigating and resolving your concern or complaint.
- Include any supporting documents or records that highlight your concern or complaint if you are writing to us.
What happens once you have contacted us?
- If you have lodged a written complaint, we will acknowledge receipt, normally by the next business day or as soon as practicable.
- We aim to resolve your complaint as quickly as we can and, whenever possible within five business days from receipt of all information that we need from you. If we are not able to do so, we will let you know and will advise of the likely timeframe for a response.
- If your complaint remains open after five business days, we will aim to have it resolved within 30 days of receipt of your complaint.
- We may contact you to seek further information or clarification regarding your complaint.
- For all complaints that are not resolved within five business days, we will provide you with a written response, outlining the investigation that we have performed, the findings of that investigation and the proposed resolution. We will also provide you with a written response for complaints resolved within five business days if you request one, or if we are required to provide one.
What if we cannot resolve your complaint?
If you are not happy with our response to your complaint, the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) may be able to assist you. We are a registered member of AFCA. AFCA is the external dispute resolution scheme established by the Commonwealth Government to deal with complaints about financial services providers from individuals and small businesses. The AFCA service is at no cost to you.
AFCA’s contact details are as outlined below.
Australian Financial Complaints Authority
Phone: 1800 931 678
GPO Box 3
MELBOURNE VIC 3001